MY LIFE is MY FUTURE

urmmm..bismillahirahmanirahim...first of all,thank you for visit my blog..apa yang ada di blog ini..mari kita layan bersama-sama..bace..bace..n bace...:)

my life...3/5/2011

assalammualaikum w.r.t...



what can i story here...it`s about my life. Long time I’m not open my blog. Because i busy with my study in sort semester, but now it is end of the semester. My final exam is just around the corner. It left than 1 week. But i still not realize that it too close with me...Huh...afiq, straggle for your future and make your parents happy. They always support you to study hard. Don`t make them sadness. It’s time to pay their sacrifice. Wake up afiq..

Study make prefect..................................................

I hope you can pray for my exam and my success...

besides that, i want apologize to my best friends because i already lost contact with them. Not replied their text, asking their condition and so on. I’m sorry O.K. i know it is my fault...you must understand for my situation...it is really hard life than before (school`s life). But it not mean i forget you OK...I’m not arrogant person or something like that...but i want concentrate to my studying and future. Staying in matriculation is quite difficult. If do you not believe that, just ask your friends! I have a lot of responsible to do. Maybe someday i will meet you again if i have longevity. Insya-Allah....

that all for today...tq for spent your time to read my text....heheh
good luck to all of you.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Sami Yusuf - Anything For You



ym:

afiq.wan@ymail.com
125x125 Ads3

Total Pageviews

assalammualaikum w.r.t.... first of all, i would to say thank you because visit my blog.it`s just simply but have many information from myself and current issues. hopefully you can enjoy when reading..life must going on..:::::

chat room


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

afiqikhwan production.copyright is prohibited. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My Photo
afiq ikhwan
my name is afiq ikhwan bin abdullah..but you can call me afiq..as a nickname...now i`m still study at cfs iium...
View my complete profile