MY LIFE is MY FUTURE

urmmm..bismillahirahmanirahim...first of all,thank you for visit my blog..apa yang ada di blog ini..mari kita layan bersama-sama..bace..bace..n bace...:)

today!!!

venue:  tanjung bidara beach, melaka.
date  :5/3/2011
weekend activity with my family...spent time about 2 hours at this place...
 view of beach..it`s great. 
looking for great creation from Allah S.W.T
 swim with my younger brother n sister
embedded of sun 
 dark picture..
 evening looking
 just see that
my younger sister

thank you for see my pictures.photograph by afiq ikhwan...

1 comments:

Violet Amir March 5, 2011 at 10:58 PM  

nice pic...
i like it..
:)

Post a Comment

Sami Yusuf - Anything For You



ym:

afiq.wan@ymail.com
125x125 Ads3

Total Pageviews

assalammualaikum w.r.t.... first of all, i would to say thank you because visit my blog.it`s just simply but have many information from myself and current issues. hopefully you can enjoy when reading..life must going on..:::::

chat room


ShoutMix chat widget

Pages

afiqikhwan production.copyright is prohibited. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

About Me

My Photo
afiq ikhwan
my name is afiq ikhwan bin abdullah..but you can call me afiq..as a nickname...now i`m still study at cfs iium...
View my complete profile